Goodness Gracious
(0) Items in cart

Tillingbourne House


Image: b_06
b_06
£ 15.00 each
WR & JC Size

*
Quantity
Add to cart

Tillingbourne House was built around 1854 by the Duke of Norfolk as a steward's lodge. After being tenanted throughout the early 1900s the house was occupied by the military in 1941 and subsequently used as a Youth Hostel eventually falling into disrepair in the 1960s and demolished.