Goodness Gracious
(0) Items in cart

St. Martin's "intermediate" church


Image: mol_09
mol_09
£ 15.00 each
WR & JC Size

Quantity
Add to cart

1870. St. Martin's church, Dorking. The so-called Intermediate church was completed in 1837 and a new chancel, nave and tower were completed by 1874.

Vintage Black and White Photographs
Vintage Scene Photography
Collectable Vintage Photographs
footer-rotation-walter-rose.jpeg
footer-rotation-surrey-village-views.jpeg
footer-rotation-keiths-favourites.jpeg